Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peanut butter

danhinge

[FONT=&quot]Ok so for the 1st time I bought Peanut Butter... I thought it'll be good for the diet cause I've read in almost all diets I see (ive seen here) the use of peanut butter.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I don't know anything about it thou. it's good or bad? will make me gain fat or not? it's good if I use it like every time a day? Is it good for gaining and losing bf? what if I might just wake up have a peanutbutter sandwich and keep on it for like 4 times a day (not depending too much on it but keeping it 70% of my diet?)?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I wanna know all about it....[/FONT]

It has protein and a lot of calories, so it's nice on a bulk when you need a way to get down more calories

peanut butter is really horrible for you if you are buying those name brand ones. here is what is in Jiffy: Made From Roasted Peanuts And Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Molasses, Fully Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed And Soybean), Mono And Diglycerides, Salt.

if you freshly grind it then it is better but almond butter will be superior across the board. also keep in mind putting any food through a processing stage will dumb down the nutrition. just eat raw almonds instead

Top Bottom