Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Party life and dieting

27nikolas

I'm 27 years old and I have struggled with my fitness and health and drawn more to the party life. I never died a good but I used to be in better shape and more active. Lately I haven't found any motivation to get back to the gym. Right now I'm 255 lb. I feel like I can start working out again but the diet part is what I find hard. I don't know where to turn because there's so much information out there that's conflicting. Basically I need help and some tips that I can follow to help me lose weight

Try to do some fasting first and clean out your system then move into eating more clean raw foods

I'm 27 years old and I have struggled with my fitness and health and drawn more to the party life. I never died a good but I used to be in better shape and more active. Lately I haven't found any motivation to get back to the gym. Right now I'm 255 lb. I feel like I can start working out again but the diet part is what I find hard. I don't know where to turn because there's so much information out there that's conflicting. Basically I need help and some tips that I can follow to help me lose weight

don't forget about fasting too

Try intermittent fasting, where you eat during 8 hour window and 16 nothing but water, coffee, tea and your last food intake should be 6 hours before bed
Slowly reduce intake window to 6 and 4 hours per day. Diet should be clean - meats, good fats, veggies You may also add CARDAZOL - natural sarms replacement, booster of FAT LOSS, cardio, stamina, energy from bannednutrition.com

Less partying

The guys nailed it with the fasting and pushing clean food this will be very beneficial

If you want to keep things simple just start focusing your diet on clean whole foods like:

-grass fed beef
-chicken
-eggs
-raw and steamed veggies
-raw fruit

Those are just a few examples

Top Bottom