Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pancake recipe!!! bro's gotta try this!!

blown93302

guys, i just threw togeather some fucking great pancakes!! sorry if anyone has posted anything like this on here before, but i just thought i'd share. here it is:

10 egg whites
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 scoop protein powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
sprinkle in some cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar free syrup

ok, now put all this in a blender except syrup and mix on a medium speed until everything gets mixed togeather. then cook them. should make around 3 big sized pancakes. then when done heat the syrup in microwave and load it on. then i like to use the "cant believe its not butter spray". it has nothing in it besides a little bit of sodium.... anyways, give these a try. they are really good, and its something different too. by the way, you will LOVE the nutritional breakdown. here it is:

protein: 70g
carbs: 45g
fat: 6g
calories: 560

damn ...i gotta try this one.........:p :p :p
becker.gif

I just came up with something this morning. I took 3/4 cup of heavy cream then added 1 scoop of protein and then put in some stirred up strawberry jello (sugar free). Tasted good as hell.

The Agent

i believe that's the "monica brant" pancake, i'm sure she didn't invent, but that's the one she swears by (give or take a few ingreds)

one thing? i've heard mixed things about heating whey protein powders.... does this or does this not break down the protein and render it useless? maybe i should start a new post on it...

btw... i have my own oatmeal...make your oatmeal with egg whites rather than water... works for me... some hate it... i love it(you can't use a lot of oats otherwise it just dont work)

AnabolicAgent said:
I just came up with something this morning. I took 3/4 cup of heavy cream then added 1 scoop of protein and then put in some stirred up strawberry jello (sugar free). Tasted good as hell.

The Agent

What's heavy cream?

Top Bottom