Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Paleo diet Thoughts

r0llinston

Hey what's up guys ? My girl started doing this paleo Diet which means obviously I have to follow it too . I'm starting to learn about it and how you're supposed to eat on it . What do you guys think about it and have you used it before and what kind of results did you get with it ?

paleo diet is a fantastic diet IF you follow it correctly.

the problem i most do not. example: cold cuts and bacon aren't paleo. nor is bread, chipotle, and any restaurant or fast food due to the refined oils, sweeteners, etc. they add to food

paleo diet is good but food choices are very limited i would just stick to meat and vegetables

Hey what's up guys ? My girl started doing this paleo Diet which means obviously I have to follow it too . I'm starting to learn about it and how you're supposed to eat on it . What do you guys think about it and have you used it before and what kind of results did you get with it ?

No it doesn't.

I just follow a general clean diet by eliminating processed foods and eating a lot of lean meats, eggs, nuts, raw fruits and veggies.

Great diet for leaning out. It’s just a strict clean eating diet pretty much. You can’t eat anything that isn’t produced naturally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom