Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

paleo diet to lower my body fat percentage

roys QR

what's up bros, doing some research I found out my BF% must be 12-16% to be able to do a cycle of AAS, right now I'm 21% . I want to start my cycle asap so I'm very focus on my training right now but diet could be better, I checked out about 10 different diets online and the paleo diet seems to be the best one to follow for quick weight loss, please guys let me know if you are familiar with it or if you ever followed it, how effective is it? thank you.

I like the principles behind the paleo diet - unprocessed single ingredient foods but I think it's too strict for a bodybuilder or physique athlete.

A bodybuilder or physique athlete is going to have a really hard time meeting their carbohydrate requirements without incorporating some grains like rice and oatmeal into their diet.

I don't like gluten but I don't think there is anything wrong with including some hypoallergenic grains into your diet like rice.

That would be my advice to you - follow the paleo diet but add in rice, oatmeal, and maybe a good quality whey isolate shake.

Remember that as a bodybuilder, our goal is not to simply loose weight but to loose body fat. Look into carb cycling. Carb cycling is the best method for loosing body fat while holding onto all your muscle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

paleo diet is another fad diet which is misunderstood by the people pushing it

I'm not a fan of fad diets at all. really the best thing you can do is eat clean and exercise to drop body fat. grab some GW to boost you and take n2slin before meals. that will help

Never tried it myself so I cannot give a proper answer to it, but I wouldnt waste my time on it.

Honestly speaking, these extreme diets rarely play out for the best for anyone. They work for some people, but most just mess up their eating habits and health with anything extreme like that.

Top Bottom