Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Paleo aka Caveman Diet

bk_in_houston

I noticed there are some threads on this way of eating, but they're rather old. Any new thoughts? I'm a female, 5'5, 125 lbs, and I'm trying to gain some muscle. I have a friend who does crossfit and she looks great and swears by it. I'm more into lifting weights and just wanted some feedback from you experts! Thanks in advance :qt:

Here's what I can say. I think the Paleo diet is great for you. Since you're into building some muscles, I know that you will need a lot of protein to gain those. And the paleo diet offers just that. It's low carb, for losing the excess weight that you have. It's high protein, is exactly what you need to recover from all the workouts and gain muscles.

It's perfect!

I've been working out as well, and I've been following a cookbook ever since I started and it made the diet so much easier because I don't even have to come up with the meal plan. Doesn't hurt that it's so easy to do. It's such a healthy way to live.

Top Bottom