Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Packed lunch idea's

Gymbob

Hey guys n gals, im looking for some new idea's for my meals at work, at the moment im post cycle so im on a bulking diet, i ussually take some beef sandwiches with wholegrain bread then some cottage cheese for the afternoon.

The problem is im gagging on the wholegrain bread coz its so damn dry, does anyone have any suggestions or new meal idea's?

Thanks,

Gymbob.

Try eating some peanuts.... I bring a can to work with me and eat some throughout the day as snacks....by the end of the week there gone :p
Also P&J sandwhices are great too... Luckily, I have a fridge at work and can place food in there...
I also bring small plastic containers with some pasta and lean red-meat (w/tomato sauce) or tuna.... with some oil and spices.... I try to bring 2 per day but sometimes can only eat one, due to job!

I am now trying to create things I can just sneak from the fridge to my desk without having to go to the cafeteria to use the microwave since of course this is during work-time and in addition to lunch...:D

vtec96 said:
I am now trying to create things I can just sneak from the fridge to my desk without having to go to the cafeteria to use the microwave since of course this is during work-time and in addition to lunch...:D

Do you get a lot of sh*t for eating during work time? I work in an office and every day as I am busting out lunch 3 or 4 I get the "you're just eating now?" I'm seriously waiting for someone to tell me that I have to spend less time eating. LMAO, I get my work done though so no one can really complain. I am not paid hourly.

Nd

Do you get a lot of sh*t for eating during work time? I work in an office and every day as I am busting out lunch 3 or 4 I get the "you're just eating now?" I'm seriously waiting for someone to tell me that I have to spend less time eating. LMAO, I get my work done though so no one can really complain. I am not paid hourly.
Thankfully not! But I do get people looking at me like "again"? I sit at the end cubicle next to the wall so someone would have to pass everyones desk to get to mine(i can neatly hide some food on my desk or shelf if I hear the Boss comming by!!) . I also do my work so they should not get mad, but then again I get paid per hour so I "should be working"!
:D

i am in school, and when iw as bulking i ate a high carb, high pro protein bar, 2 slices wheat bread, and a banana. it worked fine for me, and umm good too.

Thanks for the idea's, im not sure about adding more meat to make up for the bread because im already spending too much on that. I think the pasta sounds like a good idea, do you think that would be a better substitute for bread since there is little sugar in it?
Eating at work is not much of a problem, i have 3 meals a day at work in the canteen. We used to be able to eat at our desks but that has been stopped now, which is a real kick in the bollocks.

Does anyone have any recipes for a cold pasta meal with sauces + spices etc?

Thanks,

Gymbob.

Top Bottom