Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrin's Sample Cutting Diets (No MRP's or Protein Shakes)

OXANDRIN

Adjust quantity of foods to meet calorie needs (these are sample diets)

Sample Day #1

Meal 1:
[EGG WHITE OMLETTE]
Egg Whites - 50g protien 250 cals 0 carbs 0 fat (1 carton)
Fat Free American Cheese - 2 Slices 25 calories each
****make an omlette with pepper and tabasco sauce****

Meal 2:
[BLACK BEAN SALAD]
Black Beans Can (goya) - 350 calories
Flaxseed oil - 1 tablespoon 130 calories
Balsomic Vinegar - 1 tablespoon 25 calories
salt & pepper maybe some tabasco sauce for spice
****strain the beans then pour the oil and vinegar over them make a bean salad. low GI carbs protien (incomplete) plus fiber****

Meal 3:
[ALMOND TUNA SNACK]
Tuna (bumblebee) - 1 can
almonds - 1/4 cup
Flaxseed oil - 1 tablespoon
**** put the 1/4 cup of almonds in a blender and make them into a fine almost powder.... mix them with a strained can of tuna and add a table spoon of flaxseed oil

Meal 4:

Steak or Chicken or Fish - 8-16 oz
Baked potato or yam or brown rice (post work out) or Broccoli (not post workout)

Meal 5:
[TUNA WRAPS]
Tuna - Bumblebee - 1 can
Fat Free American cheese 1 slice
La Tortilla (Whole Wheat Wrap)
****strain the tuna add salt & pepper, melt a piece of FF cheese over it then wrap it in a la tortilla low carb wrap****
balsomic viniger

Meal 6:

Cottage Cheese
Cinniamin
Splenda
****Mix those together as a snack or a before bed meal...yummy****

Sample Diet # 2 (more carbs)

Meal 1:

2 Cups Bran Cereal
1 Cup Soy Milk or Fat Free Milk

Meal 2:
[PROTEIN PANCAKES]
Oatmeal 1/2 cup
Cottage Cheese 1/2 cup
Eggs 3 whole eggs
splenda
cinnamin
vanilla extract
**** mix em up and cook the batter like pancakes****

Meal 3:

Chicken 6-12oz Grilled
Chic Pees 1 Can or less
Flax Seed oil 1 tablespoon
Balsomic Vinegar
salt and pepper
****shred the chicken (super fine) mix it with chic pees and splash flaxseed oil and balsomic vinegar over it****

Meal 4:

Lean ground meat or Steak 6-8oz
1/2 cup brown rice
**** if you use chop meat cook it in a pan and drain the fat. then throw the brown rice in and let it mix with the meat. you can add spices or whatever....if you use steak just slice it and drop it over the rice****

Meal 5:

2 Large Romaine Lettuce
Tuna or chicken
flaxseed oil
olive oil
balsomic vinigar
****the biggest salad you will ever see (add other veges as you please) mix a tablespoon of olive and flax

Meal 6:

1/4 cup granola
1/2 cup yogurt or cottage cheese

IMPORTANT
- adjust calories and foods accordingly
- add more veges and or fruits if you please
- you can add protein supplements this is just without them
- these diets can be used for cutting or bulking
- i'll post more when i have time

More Ideas.......

Meal #XX
[TUNA PATTIE'S]
1 can of tuna
2 eggs
1/2 cup of oatmeal
salt and pepper
***drain the tuna, put the oatmeal in a blender and make it into a powder, then mix it with the tuna and the 2 eggs.... cook it like a pancake and eat with salsa (you can't taste the tuna and its really good)***

very nice, if you have no job/school, etc...........other than that, protein powder/mrps are essential...........how about a BULKING diet?

nah, I do it all the time.........no reason not too........of course we are talking tuna, chicken, etc.....wouldnt do whey on its own........thats for sure.......but sometimes you need the extra protein......nothing wrong with it......but, I guess chicken and tuna do have a tad of fat......so in that sense...........now that I'm thinking about it....is there any whole food with zero fats and zero carbs and all protein?

Meat is going to be the closest, and will probably only have traces of each if you find the appropriate cut. U are also talking about amount when you talk about fats/carbs in meat. In 4 oz. you may be able to have none of either (very lean chick breast extremely dry, no fat) but as the ounces increase, so do the macros bit by bit until they are measurable.

~SC~
www.gotswole.com
www.swolecat.com
www.vizualxcellence.com

What is your reasoning for putting carbs later in the day instead of early on? (sample day 1)

Jandy said:
What is your reasoning for putting carbs later in the day instead of early on? (sample day 1)

because that is when i tend to need some carbs... late afternoon after a stressful day. also they are very fiberous and help curb late night hunger.

Top Bottom