Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Organising food

maidenchild

[FONT=&quot]I am currently at university which requires me to carry all my food with me in order not to lose my grip on nutrition. I have been quite successful so far but I am facing a problems, which if eliminated would make my bulking experience even nicer...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So I always carry a 3.4 l plastic box with chicken breast fillets, brown rice and eggs. However, during the day at college it all becomes dry and loses texture. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does anyone know any good recipes on the go? Any secrets to make the food on the go less dry and more "juicy" ? I know that a bit of sauce would do but it would add unnecessary and some useless nutrients. I am also slightly bored of this, so do you have any suggests that could I add for my on-the-go menu?[/FONT]

I would consider looking into better containers or a vacuum sealer

you can make your own healthy sauce by combining coconut oil, ACV, paprika, salt, pepper.

store bought sauces are awful for you most of the time. there are some ones that are good though, but you will only find those in a health food store. i use the FODY BBQ sauce for my chicken and it works great

Top Bottom