Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

organic pasta while bulking

Gunnes#ruth

I have heard about good carbs and bad carbs while you are in a bulking process, some people recommend fast digesting carbs over slow digesting carbs when you are lifting heavy and trying to gain mass, I was wondering if organic pasta can be eaten while bulking or it's still pasta regardless if it's organic, a starchy food that has be avoid it no matter what, thank you.

i avoid pasta totally. they are extremely high in calories and carbs.

same with bread

if you must have pasta i would get rice pasta and keep your portions tiny

if you are bulking it would depend on how much bulking you are talking. a lot of guys bulk and just get fat. not a smart move. i would bulk slowly and put on quality muscle. nobody wants to put on lots of fat right?

Pasta really isn't the best option. Gluten is very inflammatory in the body and white pasta has a very high glycemic index which will spike blood sugar and insulin levels.

The key when choosing grains as carbohydrates sources is to pick unprocessed grains that are low glycemic index.

Take rice for example. White rice has a very high glycemic index because the outer husk of the rice hull has been removed. Brown rice on the other hand has a much lower GI rating and will raise blood sugar levels much slower.

The best carbohydrate sources to base your diet around are sweet potato, brown rice, oatmeal and vegetables. They provide the most nutrients and are all low GI and will raise blood glucose levels very slowly.

Low Glycemic carbs are always the best choices. Think of things like oatmeal, brown rice, veggies, some fruits, sweet potato.

Top Bottom