Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Organic only?

focus3

Should I be buying only organic items from the grocery store??? Especailly fruits and vegetables right ? I dont want to poison my kids.

we just discussed organic in our podcast. i suggest you listen to it

I asked the guy "my grandma doesn't know what organic is".. and his response was "actually your grandma does know what it is, that was all that existed back then" this is 100% true

we started poisoning our foods and since then we've seen a huge rise in cancer and other diseases. why? because it is a helluva lot easier to spray crops vs. growing them naturally. it is an economic thing. and as everything it has backfired on us. not only do our foods get poisoned but that shit leaks into our water and environment. it is very sad

it is very important to eat organic as much as possible. we are seeing a huge comeback in organic demand. when i was a kid there weren't organic stores anywhere, now they are putting up whole foods and other organic grocery stores everywhere. and farmers are figuring out that they can make good $$$ growing organic again so they are transitioning back.

also to the ignorant people who say "if i eat a banana it doesn't need to be organic" let me say this. a plant will suck up the shit that is sprayed on it and it will go into the fruit.. just because the inside of the fruit didn't get sprayed directly, doesn't mean it didn't get in there. people think that they only need to buy berries organic, or things that don't have thick skins.. wrong! and if you think i am wrong go spray the soil of a plant outside with clorox and let me know how that goes

we just discussed organic in our podcast. i suggest you listen to it

I asked the guy "my grandma doesn't know what organic is".. and his response was "actually your grandma does know what it is, that was all that existed back then" this is 100% true

we started poisoning our foods and since then we've seen a huge rise in cancer and other diseases. why? because it is a helluva lot easier to spray crops vs. growing them naturally. it is an economic thing. and as everything it has backfired on us. not only do our foods get poisoned but that shit leaks into our water and environment. it is very sad

it is very important to eat organic as much as possible. we are seeing a huge comeback in organic demand. when i was a kid there weren't organic stores anywhere, now they are putting up whole foods and other organic grocery stores everywhere. and farmers are figuring out that they can make good $$$ growing organic again so they are transitioning back.

also to the ignorant people who say "if i eat a banana it doesn't need to be organic" let me say this. a plant will suck up the shit that is sprayed on it and it will go into the fruit.. just because the inside of the fruit didn't get sprayed directly, doesn't mean it didn't get in there. people think that they only need to buy berries organic, or things that don't have thick skins.. wrong! and if you think i am wrong go spray the soil of a plant outside with clorox and let me know how that goes

[emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji115]

I can see the light... no hang on. That's just a lamp. I'll be ok without it. I'll pretty much eat whatever

do you get your food from the USA/canada?

the food here is drenched in pesticides and roundup because our states and territories are owned by farmers. in the US 22 states are farming states.

european food standards are completely different. you and fella finn don't get that concept. considering 95% of people on this forum are US or Canada you guys should patronize people posting.

fellafinn keeps insisting dairy is good, the cows in his country are not even the same species lol! come to the US and look at how our cows are treated and fed, you won't want to consume dairy again. here is an american farm> https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-cow-abuse-update-20180613-story.html pretty sure in europe they don't allow people to beat their cows with pipe and electrocute them for not wanting to be milked SMH

do you get your food from the USA/canada?

the food here is drenched in pesticides and roundup because our states and territories are owned by farmers. in the US 22 states are farming states.

european food standards are completely different. you and fella finn don't get that concept. considering 95% of people on this forum are US or Canada you guys should patronize people posting.

fellafinn keeps insisting dairy is good, the cows in his country are not even the same species lol! come to the US and look at how our cows are treated and fed, you won't want to consume dairy again. here is an american farm> https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-cow-abuse-update-20180613-story.html pretty sure in europe they don't allow people to beat their cows with pipe and electrocute them for not wanting to be milked SMH

Horrible!

...fellafinn keeps insisting dairy is good, the cows in his country are not even the same species lol! come to the US and look at how our cows are treated and fed, you won't want to consume dairy again. here is an american farm> https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-cow-abuse-update-20180613-story.html pretty sure in europe they don't allow people to beat their cows with pipe and electrocute them for not wanting to be milked SMH

I'm not denying that the industries in our countries are different but do you have any study showing the dairy is in fact as bad as you make it out to be.

And just to let you know I'm not saying like dairy is the healthiest thing in the world but I don't see any problem with consuming it in moderation either.

Top Bottom