Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Organic only?

I'm not denying that the industries in our countries are different but do you have any study showing the dairy is in fact as bad as you make it out to be.

And just to let you know I'm not saying like dairy is the healthiest thing in the world but I don't see any problem with consuming it in moderation either.

The milk is not the problem, what it is in milk that is not natural, is added, is the issue.

I'm not denying that the industries in our countries are different but do you have any study showing the dairy is in fact as bad as you make it out to be.

And just to let you know I'm not saying like dairy is the healthiest thing in the world but I don't see any problem with consuming it in moderation either.

yeah just come to america, the south specifically.. go to walmart or any grocery store.. find the fattest obese people you see, then look at what they have in their carts.. it is going to be gallons of milk. there are people that deny american has an obesity epidemic but the proof is in the carts.

that is as good a study as i can give you.

but seriously, read some of Jason Fung's books, he is brilliant. he actually does post many human studies on nutrition but also cites stats on changes in human health. one of them he talks about is tribes of natives in the USA who never drank milk before.. their obesity was 0%. once american farmers started delivering milk to their tribes their obesity rates shot up to 60%. the dairy industry is a ponzi scheme, farmers produce way more milk than can be consumed, so they spent 100K A DAY promoting how health it is. they give it to school children, they make sure food stamps from poor people buy it, etc.

also american dairy is pasteurized and full of hormones, the cows are sick, abused and fed slop. in europe your dairy cows are grassfed and treated humanely. it makes a huge difference in the quality of the food

it is like eating a fish from a sewage pond that ate shit its whole life, vs a fish from the ocean.. click the link in that article i sent you man. it is right there

finally name me a single species on earth that consumes milk from another species in the wild. not a 1. plus they don't even consume milk past infancy. remember the farmers need to sell their shit to people to stay in business. i haven't consumed milk in 15 years, i am healthier for it

Top Bottom