Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Organic oats

giantmma

[FONT=&quot]I pound about 2-3 cups per day.......but do these tear anyone else's stomach up besides mine? Seems like as soon as I have a shake I am in the bathroom. And then my stomach continues to ache for sometime after before eventually subsiding. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I don't know if regular oats would do the same thing but I've been eating the organic ones for some time now.[/FONT]

are they raw organic oats?

check what is in them.

but obviously you are eating too much of it. oats are very very very dry food, that is why when you consume them you feel super thirsty. i would eat far less and def not everyday. swap in more fruit instead

I pound about 2-3 cups per day.......but do these tear anyone else's stomach up besides mine? Seems like as soon as I have a shake I am in the bathroom. And then my stomach continues to ache for sometime after before eventually subsiding.

I don't know if regular oats would do the same thing but I've been eating the organic ones for some time now.

2-3 cups is a fair old amount

It takes your body time to get used to the increase of fiber intake for the stomach and all the little probiotics in your stomach to adjust to the new/different food source. If this was all of a sudden then, yeah, you'll be hitting the throne quite a bit. But if you've been eating that much oats for awhile its your body telling you to cut back. Why so much anyways?

I think that might be too much fiber your stomach could handle for now. Aside from oats, do have you eaten any food that might trigger stomachache as well?

Top Bottom