Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Organic ground beef

organic grassfed beef is perfectly fine.. get the fattiest kind you can find. usually 15% is the highest you can find.

the ONLY thing is if you have IBS or crohns you should not be consuming red meat.. a lot of bodybuilders develop these gut issues due to a meat heavy diet, fruits and veggies exist too ya know

I think that most of the organic stuff is actually scam and another way of ripping of people and their hard earned money.

How can we be sure if it's actually organic or not. Printing organic in the product label doesn't prove anything unless there are clear data available of the company and its policies.

I mean if you are eating organic foods by fact then sure I guess it’s better than not eating organic meat.

I think that most of the organic stuff is actually scam and another way of ripping of people and their hard earned money.

How can we be sure if it's actually organic or not. Printing organic in the product label doesn't prove anything unless there are clear data available of the company and its policies.

it is very hard to get an organic certification in the USA. it is not a scam at all and very regulated.

conventional foods did not even exist until the 70's.. humans have eaten organic since the beginning of time.

Of course lol

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Agreed completely. I know it's a debatable topic but it's just a way to scam the public into paying twice as much or more for their groceries in my opinion

Top Bottom