Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oregeno Oil

Joe19999999

This shit is awesome. Go to Swanson Vitamin's and get Gaia's 60 capsules
This will give you a general good feelings, it vitalizes you, and it purifies your fat and body. But it with high dose, it relaxes your sore muscles and speeds healing. you'll still be sore but you will feel loose and you could even feel your blood pump throw your muscles giving you a weird feeling.

Got to be good. i was very sore , and i'm getting this weird good feeling.

Haven't heard about it being used for all that, but I do know it is a good immune system booster and great for when you have a cold. That is all I would recommend it for. Taste is VERY strong though.

Like a lot of herbs, it's challenging to separate the historical uses and beliefs from the clinically proven efficacy.

I've used OOO and while I've never seen any increase in any of the leukocyte counts, I've definitely seen reduction in GI ailments when I was having problems like that. I've seen it alleged to kill all kinds of stuff, but who knows. Seems to have a legitimate antimicrobial effect on some stuff. The way it tastes I can fucking believe it.

it's a muscle relaxant. I only used it that one time and it worked. It felt like i had cool water being poured on me. I would tell more about it but i haven't had the same week long soreness. i'm going to try to get some gains, push hard hopefully get ripped up, and i'll try it one the 2nd day of rest. i'm going to try to do 5 sets of my routine and see if that does the trick. Yeah, it's a muscle relaxant.

you guys deleted my chicken thread, you guys evil dudes. i knew. very bad people.

Easy there Nancy. If you would use the search, or look in your subscribed threads (might have to change your settings), you would see that nobody deleted your "Joe's Chicken" thread.

Top Bottom