Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oranges?

BenchBoss

Well if ya know anything about citrus, it's orange season!

What's everyone's take or oranges? I've eaten like 8 of the things today, but usually eat around 5.

I'm at the start of my cut spanning till this summer, so I was wondering what everyone's 2 cents about oranges. More the merrier, or stay away cus they're so sweet?

Thanks.

if you eat 3 oranges before bed it will help cleanse you during the night. you will pee more thats the only downside.

oranges have a lot of alkalinizing (sp) minerals which is a plus

freshly squeezed oranges get my thumbs up over pasteurized anyday. well worth the time and effort to squeeze them.

i actually did an amazing cut in my mid 20's.. part of my arsenal was 3-4 citrus before bed.. it worked amazingly well combined with an overhaul of my diet

if you eat 3 oranges before bed it will help cleanse you during the night. you will pee more thats the only downside.

oranges have a lot of alkalinizing (sp) minerals which is a plus

freshly squeezed oranges get my thumbs up over pasteurized anyday. well worth the time and effort to squeeze them.

i actually did an amazing cut in my mid 20's.. part of my arsenal was 3-4 citrus before bed.. it worked amazingly well combined with an overhaul of my diet

Sweet, sounds pretty good! I'll give her a whirl!

Top Bottom