Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oppening a gym soon need help!!!!

shayne

oppening a gym soon need help!!!!

The problem is with rates with aerobics and equipment...what do your gyms do???

our rates are which is not us but in caribbean currency $1.00 =$2.50

Anual membership fee 100.00 carib...$for equipment only
monthly $140.00
3 months $350.00
anual $1200.00

whats the offer with aerobics and spinning?
Should we just say $140.00 for both?
what if some one just want s to do aerobics alone?
what if someone wants to do gym equipment alone?

And what does your membership card has on it???????

type of member
Name
anual expiration date
card #
barcode #

thank you

Shyne
I can help here, but I need more info.

The most important factor to determine rates are is this going to be a high service club or high pressure club. You will need to determine this to set rates also length and structure are you going to be contract based (if so how long) or month to month number of people will determine this as well as expected revenue from other areas such as jucie bar, supplements, personal training, and daily w/o. Do you have sales people and how is the pay structure? How has pre-sales gone so far (good for projected revenue #s). and how is your billing set up.

These are just some of the begining ?s you will have to answer. pricing is one of the most important factors along with location and capital funding

I'll be glad to help
if you want to email me direct that is ok (no reason to let everybody know your biz)

2wide

It sounds like you've had some experience 2wide. I owned my own gym back some years ago. Yes shayne there are a lot of things to consider when opening a gym. I was always paying close attention to how things were run in other gyms, some I liked some I did not. It takes a lot of dedication and patients to get things off the ground. I would probably have one of if not the biggest health club in the New England area if I had not been hit by a drunk driver. You will find that most gym owners will be more then willing to help out and give advice so long as there not going to be your competitor. I was working 80+ hours a week in the gym running it and being a personal trainer.

Good Luck! It's a great journey!

Top Bottom