Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions!should I drink milk ?

It has a ton of sugar, so not really for me. If you aren't worried about that, then go for it.

I prefer non fat greek yogurt but you definitely can't down as much greek yogurt as you can milk without getting really full.

Go with Almond or Coconut milk, both are better for you than regular milk. Also don't be fooled by nonfat milk, like stated above...loaded with sugar.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Don't mean to jump in but since it's about drinking milk, I figured I'd ask what about soy milk? On my wrestling teams a lot of my teammates would drink it.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I truly enjoy nonfat Greek yogurt... and of course its protein content :)

It still has about 9g sugar per serving but is packed with protein. I'll sometimes eat along with a green apple. Delicious and nutritious. Depending on your current diet and exercise regimen adjustments may be necessary.

Milk and milk products are definitely a go, I say this because they raise your igf-1 levels, that is why they say drink your milk if you wanna grow big and strong, the dairy industry funded a study and discovered this however I would not recommend soy due to the high phytoestrogen content

Milk and milk products are definitely a go, I say this because they raise your igf-1 levels, that is why they say drink your milk if you wanna grow big and strong, the dairy industry funded a study and discovered this however I would not recommend soy due to the high phytoestrogen content

Top Bottom