Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinion on carbs per day

focus3

I wanted to ask peoples opinions on how many grams of carbohydrates they would be eating daily ? Especially if you want to lose weight. What range would you be focusing on ?

Run your macros with high protein, moderate to low carbs, and low fat. 60/25/15, 70/20/10, 75/15/10. Any of these should work in a 250-500 caloric deficit with lots of cardio.

losing weight for the avg joe isn't about counting macros, leave that for the dudes who compete

weight watchers is all about 'counting points', which is really counting calories/carbs the same way. how many people do you know who did weight watchers? we all know people.. they lost weight initially but now are just as fat and most of the time EVEN FATTER then before. IT DOES NOT WORK

if you are fat you can't just start counting macros and avoid carbs to lose weight.. there is more to weight loss and I can help you, drop me a PM for a consult

I wanted to ask peoples opinions on how many grams of carbohydrates they would be eating daily ? Especially if you want to lose weight. What range would you be focusing on ?

Once you have your protein and fat intake calculated you fill the rest with carbs.

If you need more specific guidance you can pm me.

Less than you do now.

Top Bottom