Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Only eggs for breakfast

Shabrn

Guys, do you think it is alright to eat just eggs in the morning? Like say 4-5 eggs as a breakfast? I live in a country where they don't really have oatmeal, only imported that costs like gold, so I am looking for clean ways of making my breakfast.

It is perfectly fine to eat just eggs for breakfast, although it would be great if you could add a little variety into this. It won't be either healthy, nor easy to eat only eggs all the time.

eggs are great BUT they gotta be good quality. the chickens should be eating a proper diet and they shouldn't be cooped up in cages where disease will spread

in the US our egg cartons are labeled with humane friendly stickers, that is what we look for.. I do not know about your country but if you are getting them from a farm you should check it out for yourself

i want eggs from a chicken loose eating bugs and worms, not one in a cage eating shit

Eggs are a very healthy food but eggs by themselves is not a meal.

At the very least, add in some vegetables and make an omelette. You could stir fry some bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach etc and then add in the 4 eggs and make a big omelette for breakfast.

That would be a much healthier and complete breakfast then just eggs.

If you don't have access to oatmeal, can you get things like grits?

Guys, do you think it is alright to eat just eggs in the morning? Like say 4-5 eggs as a breakfast? I live in a country where they don't really have oatmeal, only imported that costs like gold, so I am looking for clean ways of making my breakfast.

Then eat something like it which your country does have.

What do you think would be similar to oatmeals Steve? Something as healthy?

Muskate - how do you make an omelette without milk and oil? Or it is ok to fry the omelette on a bit of oil?

Muskate - how do you make an omelette without milk and oil? Or it is ok to fry the omelette on a bit of oil?

Tell me what you have access to in your country. You suggested oatmeal was expensive. I suggested you use something as healthy that you can get a-hold of easily in your country. So you need to tell me/us what kinds of food you can get before I can pick a good one

You do not need oil or milk to make an omelette. The only reason restaurants do that is to increase the fat and sugar content to make it taste better.

Just crack your eggs into a big bowl and whisk the eggs to blend together the yolk and egg white. Stirfry your veggies and then pour the eggs overtop.

Simple as that.

Top Bottom