Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omg.. noo! :(

T

((The_King))

I feel bad for myself, I just broke my diet at school, I always get a deli sandwich which is : wheat bread with tomtoas, lettuce and turky with some ketchup.

I didnt have any money so what do i buy? a freaking cheeseburger from school.
with aout 7 oily tatertots.. : ( i feel so bad for my body.. i prmoised myslef never to eat oily food and junk food.. but looks like i just broke it. Does anyone know how much fattning this has? also.. , when i lifted my shirt up, stretchmarks freaking increased 3 inches??? wtf... help !! is it because of that cheeseburger or wat!

uhmm....... im full of shit, lol explain how please

i dont even know how to reply to this..

your an idiot?

eating a cheeseburger with some tatertots would not make you bloat out 3 inches, nor would it dramatically effect your health. Your mind, on the other hand, certainly seems to.

I hope you overcome this mindset soon, my friend..

((The_King)) said:
uhmm....... im full of shit, lol explain how please
lol...you're right! I bet if you've been eating clean for awhile and just ate a big greasy burger and tots then you are actually VOID of shit about now!

If you have been eating super 'clean' for a long period of time, certain junk can throw you off, hold water & bloat the hell outta you. I'm talking a night of debauchery, not a deli sandwich OR a cheeseburger ...

Up your water intake (yes more) and learn to treat yourself once in a while, your body AND mind will thank you...

*Bunny* said:
If you have been eating super 'clean' for a long period of time, certain junk can throw you off, hold water & bloat the hell outta you. I'm talking a night of debauchery, not a deli sandwich ...

Up your water intake (yes more) and learn to treat yourself once in a while, your body AND mind will thank you...

Ahhh the voice of reason :eek:

ProtienFiend said:
Ahhh the voice of reason :eek:
LOL I added the cheeseburger to my post.

Poy is right, adjust the mental aspect of it..

Keep in mind it IS better to eat SOMETHING rather than nothing every 2-3 hours ... One cheeseburger is not going to kill you, and if you want ditch half the bun or something ... I would suggest you go pick up some protein bars or an MRP for emergency situations, even some walnuts or almonds to bide time until then next meal

*Bunny* said:
LOL I added the cheeseburger to my post.

Poy is right, adjust the mental aspect of it..

Keep in mind it IS better to eat SOMETHING rather than nothing every 2-3 hours ... One cheeseburger is not going to kill you, and if you want ditch half the bun or something ... I would suggest you go pick up some protein bars or an MRP for emergency situations, even some walnuts or almonds to bide time until then next meal

Agreed. People really underestimate the effect of water on the physique.

Also 2-3 cheat days will not have any kind of lasting negative effect, so one cheeseburger wont hurt you (will probably help in metabolism/psychological factors).

Top Bottom