Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omg.. noo! :(

damn, treated by all posts but thanks. just freaked out for no reason

its good to eat one junk meal a week if you eat to good for to long when you do eat junk your body wont like it very much

I don't know what the rest of your diet is, but I probably woudln't call a deli sandwich the greatest meal either... A good diet can accommodate a cheat every now and then, a really good diet will have a scheduled cheat in it. Water intake is a huge part of keeping all your food processed & moving thru your body, keepign your body hydrated and helping to keep you flushed. Also make sure you are getting enough fats - a cheeseburger is really not all that bad - the tatertots aren't that great but I doubt they will kill you. And any response your body has to a single meal is going to be a day's worth at most because it will all be processed through by the following day and for the most part will just be a water retention response -its not like you can get 5 lb of fat from one shitty meal.

Just to help your mind understand what you are eating and keep things in perspective, you should put a day's meal plan into a food counts program like www.fitday.com so you really know how much and what you are eating. It will tell the total calories as well as the breakdown of macronutrients - %, grams of protein , carbs and fats.

thank you very much sassy, i guess i freaked out over a freakin cheesburger :( alright thanks!

Just think to yourself...There are people who eat that stuff EVERYDAY.

Also relax, your fine. We've all ate crap food or had to for some reason, and we are all still ripped, big, cut, whatever you like.

Just to give you an idea...I went on a cruise and basically had buffets for every meal, probally the greasiest most calorie dense food you could have, desert everynight, margaritas all day...Didn't do a thing just layed by the pool...

Came home and I still had a shredded 6pack, and it looked EXACTLY the same. Keep in mind this was a 7 day cruise, not a 3 hour cruise like your meal.

Every day is a new day...Wake up tommorow and use this as motivation.

Kudos to the replys... good peeps in this thread ;)

r0dx said:
Just to give you an idea...I went on a cruise and basically had buffets for every meal, probally the greasiest most calorie dense food you could have, desert everynight, margaritas all day...Didn't do a thing just layed by the pool...
Came home and I still had a shredded 6pack, and it looked EXACTLY the same. Keep in mind this was a 7 day cruise, not a 3 hour cruise like your meal.
I hate you.

Genetics must play some role in this, or muscle main per calories taken in... or super human metabolism.

I cheat like that for 3 days and I look like a whale, lol.... blah. /venting

sgtslaughter said:
Kudos to the replys... good peeps in this thread ;)

I hate you.

Genetics must play some role in this, or muscle main per calories taken in... or super human metabolism.

I cheat like that for 3 days and I look like a whale, lol.... blah. /venting

You sound like such a girl Sarge....

:qt:

Sassy69 said:
Just to help your mind understand what you are eating and keep things in perspective, you should put a day's meal plan into a food counts program like www.fitday.com so you really know how much and what you are eating. It will tell the total calories as well as the breakdown of macronutrients - %, grams of protein , carbs and fats.

Thanks posting up that fitday.com :) I like that site.

Top Bottom