Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omega's New Pump3d===>HOLY SHIT!!

Have you tried SuperStimulant yet?

No. I can't while using Pump3d. Like I said before, I am too sensitive to stimulants. A cup of coffee in the evening, increase my heart rate, makes my heart skip beats, can't fall asleep, etc...
One at a time.

No. I can't while using Pump3d. Like I said before, I am too sensitive to stimulants. A cup of coffee in the evening, increase my heart rate, makes my heart skip beats, can't fall asleep, etc...
One at a time.

Oh yeah do not take at the same time. lol. I just didn't know if you had tried it on a different day. If you thought pump3d made you a mad man. You just wait until you try superstim. WEEE!!!!!!!!!! :) You pop it in the morning and you will be going good all day!!

Oh yeah do not take at the same time. lol. I just didn't know if you had tried it on a different day. If you thought pump3d made you a mad man. You just wait until you try superstim. WEEE!!!!!!!!!! :) You pop it in the morning and you will be going good all day!!

oh yeah....however, I've never needed stims to function during the day...In my opinion, is not healthy. If I am tired or feel weak, there is something else wrong that has to be fixed. Either lack of sleep or any other factor...but that's my 0.02.

Nevertheless, superstim will be my secret weapon when hanging out on weekends...muahaha. One before going out on a sat night, and it will be party all nite long. Places here in South FL close at 4-5-8-even 10am.

oh yeah....however, I've never needed stims to function during the day...In my opinion, is not healthy. If I am tired or feel weak, there is something else wrong that has to be fixed. Either lack of sleep or any other factor...but that's my 0.02.

Nevertheless, superstim will be my secret weapon when hanging out on weekends...muahaha. One before going out on a sat night, and it will be party all nite long. Places here in South FL close at 4-5-8-even 10am.

Good idea!! :)

Is Pump3d a milder version of superstim?

Judging by the ingredients, yes, it should be a milder version in the nootropic part. While superstim is designed for alertness and energy, pump3d takes care of that at a lower degree, but also takes care of the pumps, strength, resistance and endurance.

Omega will clarify in more detail though...:)

So today I was feeling so good after my 4 caps of Pump3d, that went ahead and popped a 5th one. ;) From tomorrow will be 5, and eventually will be 6. Love it!!! Today I sweat more than a swine!

Top Bottom