Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olive oil facts

CitstSefe

I'm currently at 9% body fat and I want to cut down while also adding some lean muscle mass to my frame. I have a very clean diet and I eat about 4 to 5 meals a day. I have been cooking my own food and this has been helping me shred down, my question is how much olive oil do you guys recommend consuming in a day, I'm worried about the fat

the problem with olive oil is that it is legal for companies to sell fake olive oil where you are getting refined crap oils

one of the experts i interviewed on my podcast said stay away from olive oil imported like from spain or italy. it is almost always fake. stick to ones from California that come in black jars

I take olive oil daily and flaxseed, eat it in salad great for omega fats

I'm currently at 9% body fat and I want to cut down while also adding some lean muscle mass to my frame. I have a very clean diet and I eat about 4 to 5 meals a day. I have been cooking my own food and this has been helping me shred down, my question is how much olive oil do you guys recommend consuming in a day, I'm worried about the fat

Worried? Why?

Top Bottom