Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

okay to drink some beer while dieting?

tathor

How would beer affect your diet guys? I'm trying to lose weight and I do exercise 5 days a week and eat clean mon-fri but on weekends I can't stay away from beer, specially in florida where I live cold beer taste like heaven,I have about 8- 10 over the weekend, I started two weeks ago my routine and diet and I noticed a little progress, do you think if I stop drinking beer would give me faster results? thank you.

What do you expect on 2 weeks?
And about beer,i think isnt bad at all,better dont drink alcohol,but is u drink with moderation some beer,better than drink vodka and all that shit

there is nothing healthy about alcohol whether you are on or off cycle.

it is no different then eating a donut or pizza

it is all about your goals and how serious you want to go with your fitness.

as much as pastries and donuts are fucking delicious, i don't touch them because i want to keep a flat stomach. you have to sacrifice for your goals.

it really is true that alcohol is a physique killer.. not only will it ruin your flat stomach, but it will also make it harder to gain muscle. when i was in my mid 20's i would have a smirnoff every night. 300 empty calories. it really ruined my physique.

As the famous saying goes 'all things in moderation'

Alcohol is not good for you but it isn' the devil either. A small glass of wine or a beer with a few meals per week is nothing to concern yourself with. The issue becomes when that glass of wine becomes a bottle.

Alcohol is fine in moderation but it is not great for you. It is probably the worst thing you can put into your body in terms of your physique goals. It is an estrogenic, lowers testosterone levels and full of empty calories.

The 'beer belly' you hear about is 100% correct. A glass of wine here and there is fine but the less alcohol you consume, the better.

10 beers is roughly 1500-2000 calories. You definitely need to factor that in. Not to mention how much it slows your metabolism down for the next day. Obviously if you stop drinking then you will progress much faster but if you must then just cut it way back.

How would beer affect your diet guys? I'm trying to lose weight and I do exercise 5 days a week and eat clean mon-fri but on weekends I can't stay away from beer, specially in florida where I live cold beer taste like heaven,I have about 8- 10 over the weekend, I started two weeks ago my routine and diet and I noticed a little progress, do you think if I stop drinking beer would give me faster results? thank you.

You ask 'some beer' in the title, yet you drink 8-10 over the weekend.

8-10 beers impair your results BIGTIME. For some people that is considered getting wasted.

If you would cut out beer, you would see results so much faster. Just try doing it for a month or two, you will notice the difference immediatelly.

Top Bottom