Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay to consume raw eggs

It's about how bio active the protein is, not the amount. The chemical change when eggs cook give them more active usable protein

There are many brands of egg whites and some have higher protein numbers. I buy muscle egg now so it doesn't matter to me.
My memory sucks so I could simply be wrong as well but I think your problem is you are comparing egg whites from an egg and I am comparing egg whites from a carton. Lol.

An egg is 100 HBV ( High biological value)

is this cooked or raw?

Or does it matter?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

An egg is 100 HBV ( High biological value)

is this cooked or raw?

Or does it matter?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

when bulking i will drink atleast 6 whole eggs a day , but Bioavailability of raw eggs is said to be lower than cooked...its all about protein assimilation..

"Protein assimilation is defined as the overall process of digestion and absorption finally resulting in the appearance of free amino acids in the portal circulation.
"

Here is some light bed-time reading on the subject .:sleeping:

Digestibility of Cooked and Raw Egg Protein in Humans as Assessed by Stable Isotope Techniques

you need to look at the amount of protein you're taking in man, if you have too much then it's just useless, you really want to be able to use up everything you eat and have nothing useless in your body, eggs are pretty protein packed and so are shakes so weight up what you want.

Top Bottom