Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok so is it A or B

Sheena

Ok this is complicated but i know you guys can help.

Below are two diets, diet A has been given to me recently by somone who told me too strip myself down as I have gotten too much BF right now (which is true, but i am in major growing mode) and siad i should strip first and then build underneath, but i cannot have a cheat meal on this one.

Diet B was given to me by a female pro friend of mine who says I can eat high fat relatively low carb and still grow well.

I am not (at the moment ) chemically assisted.

Which do you , the people think is better.

I am doing A now abut I hate it, it si high carbs low fat, the other is high good fat and low carbs.

Diet A

One hour cardio first thing & Pint of Water

MRP Shake Small Bowl of Microwave Oats
Water
Two Pieces of Fruit
Water
Either Three Slices of Rye Bread and Two Tins of Pilchards or Mackrel In Tomato Sauce or 2 Slices Wholemeal Bread & Baked Beans or Cottage Cheese & Rice cakes (Three separate choices)
Water
Scoop of protein Powder in Water
Water
Chicken, Fish or Steak with small portion of Brown Rice & Veg
Water
2 Pieces of fruit and a bag of Snack a Jacks (mini chcoclate rice cakes)

Diet B

One Hours Cardio

3-4 Egg Omlette made with Salmon Steak or Beef
Water
Handful of Almonds
Water
Chicken, Steak or Fish with Rice & Veg
Water
Met Rx Protein Plus Bar or Equiv Bar or Labrada Low Carb
Water
Protein Shake Two Rice Cakes & Nat PB
Water
Chicken or Fish or Beef & Salad (200g)

Can have a cheat day once a week, unless seriously dieting.

Its the age old chicken and egg of growing whilst cutting, but I am too heavy right now and I also and trying to get decent sixe.

Diet A is very restrictive and I dont think will help me to grow enough.

Diet B is also hard but far more yummy!

I am very predisposed to accumulating fat, ,y metabolism aitnthe fastest, I am tall and carry ,myself well and train properly four tiems a week.

I have done Diet B beofre but I was doing it with 40 mins extra cardio at night it worked very weel.

But I think to grow I should only do the day cardio.

Let me know guys I value your opinions.

Also let me know what you think of the stripping first then growing theory.

Sheena x

You have to decide what your goal is:

1) lose fat (caloric deficit)
2) gain muscle (caloric surplus)

Can't optimize both at the same time.

Low carb is great for cutting but is terrible for gaining muscle because of low insulin levels.

That key to dieting is calories and insulin.

I think you should lose fat first. Because eating to put size on, while bodyfat is already "high" can create new fat cells which you can not get rid of by dieting...only shrink.

Strong Island is right on about being able to produce new fat cells when they are all filled, so you'd be better to cut 1st.

I agree with the female pro that muscle gain is superior on a lower carb, higher fat/high protein diet. Although some meal choices are poor on that plan, the Met-Rx protein plus bars may taste good but they arent a quality source of nutrition. Also, the rice cakes w/ peanut butter is a bad idea b/c u have very high GI carbs along with fat in the same meal, which will definitely turn on the fat storage signal. Another thing, stick mainly with the eggs, beef and fish for building more muscle. They are superior for this goal over chicken. Cut out the cardio if your only goal is gaining size.

Well, your main priority should tell you what to do 1st, but Diet A shouldn't be used regardless of goals. Personally i'd drop bodyfat 1st from what Strong Island Mentioned, as well as the fact that the more bodyfat one has, the more fat they gain when trying to increase muscle mass. The lower your bodyfat, the more lean mass/less fat you will gain during this process. I'm also assuming you are female from your name and a bulked up female isn't exactly appealing for many people, of course this is just my opinion. (same goes for guys in most cases as well)

Top Bottom