Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok OK i need Diet hellp....

Guitarhead

ok ..i am pretty sick of how i look and have been at a plateua in the gym for a while....so i know i need to fix my diet....it sucks i can admit it...so i need some help in recommending how to plan out my meals..and suggest foods.....

here are my stats...

Height: 5'11"
WT:190-193
BF%: Guessing 11-12%
Bench:330
Deadlift:405
Squat:365

I am an Endo Morph....

Goals: Be a Jacked lean 200+ lbs

I like being a bigger guy i just want to cut...i really want to keep my strength and size if at all possible

I also hold water very easily...

I know alot of basics but i obiously dont know enough.... Can you all please help me ..just going through a breakup and want to get jacked now...

I know i need high protein , low carbs..and mod carbs right? and about 6 meals a day ? and drink a ton of water?

I usually eat alot of chicken , so should i mix it up and add alot of lean red meat in there???

please help me yall...going through some hard times and need some diet help...and thanks (sorry for long thread lol)

Key is to eat super clean and taper carbs off as the weeks pass by. Keep protein intake to lean meat or egg whites and eat a lot of protein. Do morning cardio first thing with some BCAAs before it and keep carb intake moderate to low. Once the fat loss slows down cut carbs more. Repeat the process until you are shredded. you have to make sure to do cardio and eat very clean though.

Key is to eat super clean and taper carbs off as the weeks pass by. Keep protein intake to lean meat or egg whites and eat a lot of protein. Do morning cardio first thing with some BCAAs before it and keep carb intake moderate to low. Once the fat loss slows down cut carbs more. Repeat the process until you are shredded. you have to make sure to do cardio and eat very clean though.

i agree.

also i would use more fish while cutting. and being an endo i would do the fasted cardio 5-6 days per wk.

as long as i keep my protein up ...will i lose size? so Should i keep carbs really low? not even whole wheat rice or bread or anything like that?

as long as i keep my protein up ...will i lose size? so Should i keep carbs really low? not even whole wheat rice or bread or anything like that?

when cutting you should cut carbs and fats while adding protein. the amount of size you lose depnds on you. its a trial and error process. just do it and learn something about yourself. make adjustments as you go.

theres a ton of threads about this but basicaly you need to be in a calorie deficit to shed bf. too much of a deficit and you risk muscle loss. 500 below maintenence is normal. keep the protien over 1g per pound of lbm and youll keep most of your muscle. eat more carbs on your lifting days. mainly pw. i dont count cals to anal for me. i just watch the mirror and scale. get to know your body. gradually reduce carbs and fats, youll see progress. whats your diet like now.

good lift #'s too bro

Top Bottom