Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it ok for diet to eat red fish?

Redal

I really like red fish, but it is usually quite greasy and fatty, so I am not sure if it is a healthy thing to eat. I want to stay lean, and lose fat, this is why I am cautious with everything that does not look lean. Thanks

As a matter of fact, this is precisely the reason red fish is so healthy, because it has lots of extremely beneficial fatty acids, which can do so much for our bodies. Obviously, you don't want to go too hard with red fish, but eating it regularly is a good idea in order to get all of those fatty acids from a natural source. In any case, I highly doubt that red fish will make you gain fat.

Thank you Lev for the information! Now I know it is a good source of fatty acids. Any particular way of making it healthy, I mean a way to cook it?

I really like to put it in tin foil as is, put some salt over it, herbs, and straight into the oven with some lemon. It is an amazingly simple way of cooking your salmon and other red fish, and yet a delicious one.

Absolutely bro!

Really any natural whole food is okay on a cut as long as you are eating it in reasonable amounts, your total calories are what will have the largest effect on whether or not you lose weight.

Hope that helps :)

Top Bottom