Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oats vs. Brown Rice vs. Sweet Potatoes

Oats vs. Brown Rice vs. Sweet Potatoes

• Oats

Votes: 85 41.9%
  • Brown Rice

Votes: 50 24.6%
  • Sweet Potatoes

Votes: 68 33.5%

• Total voters
Brown rice gets my vote..oats tends to make me feel really bloated and sweet p I think I'm burnt out on..

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

Oats are good in a shake with some whey and a banana, blended up. Otherwise for taste, you can't beat sweet taters. I usually steam up 1/2 tater with my veggies....tastes amazing...

I eat all 3. Oats for breakfast, sweet potato mid-morning pre-workout, (workout at lunch time) protein shake post-workout, brown rice mid-afternoon before the evening meals of meat and veggies. This way i enjoy the benefits of all 3 complex carb sources and keep some variety to the diet.

Sweet potatoes are were its at!! My favorite carb source but i do eat all 3 every day

im all sweet potatoes it gives me that dry look, brown rice makes me flat, oats just doesn't taste good to me

Rice is our staple food and I would definitely choose brown rice over oats and sweet potatoes. It provides the energy that I need for the day.

here is a little tip i do and i hated oats. i love them now. taste great, u just add 100g of frozen berries ( thaw them for 12 hours nite before in fridge). i get a mix of them in a pack at a store that contain blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries etc. i firstly cook the oats, then add some cookies and cream protein powder, a little milk and cinnamon, then add the berries. try it tastes great.

Top Bottom