Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oats vs. Brown Rice vs. Sweet Potatoes

Oats vs. Brown Rice vs. Sweet Potatoes

• Oats

Votes: 85 41.9%
  • Brown Rice

Votes: 50 24.6%
  • Sweet Potatoes

Votes: 68 33.5%

• Total voters
Whats wrong with white rice? Is brown rice better?

brown rice should be unprocessed or whole. I would go with any whole brown rice. All white rice is proccess or what's called refined and is lacking in some macronutrients. Many refined carbohydrates the body breaks down too quickly. In this regard , some people feel the glycemic load or insulin index of refined carbs is close to glucose....

Sweet potatoe my fav but I pick oats, I dint want sweet potatoes for breakfast jus wouldn't be right lol

sweat potato
oats
brown rice

sweet potato is my fav- 1/2 plain baked sweet potato w/ egg whites & spinach on the side for bfast is awesome! Oats are good too, sometimes I mix in frozen blueberries/fruit. Lee Haney's pro-plex has sweet potato powder in it,takes pretty good for sweet potato lovers.

Old fashioned oats all the way!! Get a $10 small 4cup mixer, pour in a cup of oats, grind to fine powder, put into shaker with a scoop of protein and 16oz milk
= 79 carbs, 50g protein, and 23g fat, best mass shake to have twice a day... tastes like a milk shake too!! Good for guys in college. Take one to school, buy the milk at one of the shops and your good to go

Top Bottom