Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oats

giantmma

I am starting to get bored of my oats in the morning eating them from the bowl. Would it be just as effective if I were to throw them in a shake and blend it up? Maybe I wont feel as full but it will still be the same right?

theres a theory that the more u break down or powderize a grain, the more easily and quicker the digestion, thereby spiking insulin and dumping too many carbs in a short period into your bloodstream. blah. idk. i think they work great bulking up a shake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can toss them in a shake no problem. This is one of the tough parts about this lifestyle.......you can get bored of the same foods all the time.

Try putting your oatmeal in the slow cooker with some stevia, cinnamon and frozen berries. It's awesome man. Tastes kind of like a berry oatmeal crisp.

Put you milk in a shaker and add a scoop of whey tgen add to you oats. That's what I do. You can change the flavour every day then or every few days. Stops them being so boring.

Or you can try replacing the water in your protein shake with black coffee. I mix a black coffee in with a scoop of protein powder then add it to my oats. Tastes [emoji108][emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom