Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oatmeal post workout

hacker*

Guys,
So can I combine my protein shake powder with a plate of oatmeal in hot water after work out? or it might be too much and can convert to bad fatty weight?

I would do it before. Carbs are good preworkout. You'll still benefit post workout from the carbs unless you workout for 4 hrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing wrong with mixing oatmeal and whey protein. I do it all the time. This is where the amazing flavoured protein powders from N2BM like Columbian espresso and PB crunch are great. Put a scoop into a cup of oats and it is like dessert.

Carbs post workout are almost impossible to turn into body fat because your glycogen levels are depleted and your muscle insulin sensitivity is at it's highest. You should AWLAYS have carbs in your post workout meal.

I LOVE to make protein and oatmeal (nicknamed pro-oats). Make your oatmeal and let it sit for a couple minutes to thicken up. Then stir in the oatmeal. It tastes exactly like those instant oatmeal packets you used to eat as a kid that are full of sugar.

I would do it before. Carbs are good preworkout. You'll still benefit post workout from the carbs unless you workout for 4 hrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 100%

The best thing you can do to get a great pump during your workout is to eat a proper pre-workout meal 60-90 minutes before you train. Something high in protein, high in carbs and low-moderate in fat. Before each of my workouts, I like to mix whey protein isolation from n2bm.com in a bowl of oatmeal with some flax seeds. It'll give you sustained energy throughout your workout and a great pump.

Being properly hydrated and eating a proper pre-workout meal is what is going to give you a great pump.

Top Bottom