Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oatmeal every morning?

getafe12

Do you guys eat oatmeal every morning? I was wondering because I have seen alot of athletes eat it first thing. Its kinda bland so i am thinking about adding some fruit to it but its a good source of energy to start the day right?

Do you guys eat oatmeal every morning? I was wondering because I have seen alot of athletes eat it first thing. Its kinda bland so i am thinking about adding some fruit to it but its a good source of energy to start the day right?
Oatmeal is an excellent energy source for the body. I like to add a scoop of protein to oatmeal, makes it taste pretty good. Peanut butter as well for a good with oatmeal if you don't over do it. A good little stack is oatmeal with banana creme, vanilla, or strawberry protein, banana, strawberry, brown sugar or stevia, a scoop of peanut butter, and sliced almonds or other nuts. High energy with a good amount of protein in it. I've put on some muscle with this staple.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Hi Steve, I use oats in my home made protein shake. 2 full raw eggs, 30mgs of oats, a banana and cows milk or soya milk. The oats make for a great slow release whack of carbs. I have this twice a day. Blend them up and 'jobs a-good-un'!

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Personally I don't eat until after I train in the afternoon each day. I have been doing intermittent fasting. Oatmeal and fruit is certainly a good carb option for breakfast though.

Oatmeal is one of my favourite foods. I eat it every morning and never get sick of it.

Try adding some stevia and cinnamon to it. That's how I flavour mine.

Top Bottom