Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nycgirl's Food & Training Log

nycgirl

Well, I hope it isn't too late to start a food and training log. Doing this will force me to be honest with myself (and others) and stick to my plan. Not that I haven't (with the exception of yesterday), but the people I work with, family, etc. do not understand the change in lifestyle.

Please feel free to comment.

Sunday – Feb. 6th

Meal 1(8:30) – 1/3 cup of oatmeal w/ 1Tbs of flax seeds and 2 egg whites

Workout – Legs
Squats – 1 warm-up set/8 reps - barbell only; 3 sets of eight reps – 15lbs added on
Lunges – 3 sets of 5 w/ 15lb dumbbell
Leg curls – 3 sets of 8 – 60lbs; 60lbs; 75lbs
Calf Raises – 3 sets of 12 – 20lbs

PWO – Strawberry Protein shake (1 scoop) mixed w/ unsweetened soy milk

Meal 2 (11:30)– 2 egg whites and a ¼ cup of nuts

Meal 3 (3:30) – ½ cup of brown rice; 1 3oz pouch of pink salmon (15g protein); 1 serving of carrots

Last Meal (6:30) – 2 slices of pizza w/ everything (no alcohol) Yes I know. I allow myself one cheat meal every Fri, but due to the special occasion :) I had my cheat meal five days early.

:elephant:

The Official Iron Angels Club

Official members are as followed in alphabetical order:
Courtneybcca, Daisyduke6, Dakotah, Frisky, Gymgurl, Jaded, Jenscat, LadyViking, Miss24k, nycgirl, Sassy69, SoKlueles, Sugarplum, The-Short-One, Velvett, and Yasmina.

If you are female and you would like to join the club, please feel free to pm myself or another member of the club.

February 7th - Part 1

5:30 am - Cardio workout: 30 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical

6:15 - Meal 1: one scoop of French Vanilla Protein Powder mixed w/ 1/2 cup of unsweeteened soy milk; 1/3 cup of oatmeal

8:45 - Meal 2: 2 egg whites; 1 Power Bar Harvest Apple Crisp bar (240 cal; 4g fat; 45g carbs) and a cup of mint tea.

I think the bar is a little high in carbs. However, I have a really bad cold and I'm taking deep cough and cold medicine. This stuff is really strong and I need something solid for my stomach to be able to handle it.

nycgirl said:
February 7th - Part 1

5:30 am - Cardio workout: 30 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical

6:15 - Meal 1: one scoop of French Vanilla Protein Powder mixed w/ 1/2 cup of unsweeteened soy milk; 1/3 cup of oatmeal

8:45 - Meal 2: 2 egg whites; 1 Power Bar Harvest Apple Crisp bar (240 cal; 4g fat; 45g carbs) and a cup of mint tea.

I think the bar is a little high in carbs. However, I have a really bad cold and I'm taking deep cough and cold medicine. This stuff is really strong and I need something solid for my stomach to be able to handle it.

yep...drop the bar from meal 2 and add in more protein

nycgirl said:
Well, I hope it isn't too late to start a food and training log. Doing this will force me to be honest with myself (and others) and stick to my plan. Not that I haven't (with the exception of yesterday), but the people I work with, family, etc. do not understand the change in lifestyle.

It's NEVER too late to start living (healthy)...
Vel’s quote says it best:
"Every passing minute is another to turn it all around." - Vanilla Sky

Good job and Best of luck :rose: :heart:

*Bunny* said:
It's NEVER too late to start living (healthy)...
Vel’s quote says it best:
"Every passing minute is another to turn it all around." - Vanilla Sky

Good job and Best of luck :rose: :heart:

STFU AND TRAIN!!

Top Bottom