Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nycgirl's Food & Training Log

Good Morning,

Woke up late (I need to stop chatting on this site til 1am!).

8:00am - 2CB, 1 multi, 1 biotin, 1 r-ala (took this because I thought I had time to eat my oatmeal - I didn't)

During commute to work - 1/4 cup of chicken. (you should have seen the faces when I pulled pieces of boiled chicken out of a container to eat on the train)

9:45am - 1/4 cup of oats (dry) cooked w/ 4 egg whites

Looking great NYCgirl. :rose:

Good Morning

6:30am - Ran 1 mile; 10 minutes of steady cardio; 8 cycles (45/30sec) on Arc Trainer

7:30am - 1 scoop of Egg White Protein w/ 2T of oats; 1 multi, 1CB, 1r-ala, 1 Biotin, 1 calcuim w/magnesium

7:45am - 10 oz of organic apple juice (will be drinking this every day for next 5 dys (then the amount will increase to 1qt for another 5dys) - preparing body for liver/gallbladder flush)

10:30am - 1/4 cup of oats w/ 4 egg whites and 1T of flax seeds; 1 T-rex, 1 Leverox

1:45pm - 1 salad (2 cups of romaine lettuce, 1/2 cup of shredded carrots, 2.5 cups of sliced chickend breast and 2T of ceasar dressing) 1 T-rex; 1 Leverox

4:45pm - 1CB and 1 Leverox; 1 quart of water.

9:00pm - 3 Strong Cleanse tablets and 1 psyllium husk pill
9:30pm - 10 almonds
10:00pm - 1 cup of turnip greens

Last edited:
nycgirl said:
Good Morning

6:30am - Ran 1 mile; 10 minutes of steady cardio; 8 cycles (45/30sec) on Arc Trainer

7:30am - 1 scoop of Egg White Protein w/ 2T of oats; 1 multi, 1CB, 1r-ala, 1 Biotin, 1 calcuim w/magnesium

7:45am - 10 oz of organic apple juice (will be drinking this every day for next 5 dys (then the amount will increase to 1qt for another 5dys) - preparing body for liver/gallbladder flush)

10:30am - 1/4 cup of oats w/ 4 egg whites and 1T of flax seeds; 1 T-rex, 1 Leverox

1:45pm - 1 salad (2 cups of romaine lettuce, 1/2 cup of shredded carrots, 2.5 cups of sliced chickend breast and 2T of ceasar dressing) 1 T-rex; 1 Leverox

4:45pm - 1CB and 1 Leverox; 1 quart of water.

9:00pm - 3 Strong Cleanse tablets and 1 psyllium husk pill
9:30pm - 10 almonds
10:00pm - 1 cup of turnip greens
wow busy little lady:),good for you

nycgirl said:
Good Morning

Couldn't remember if you were aware, but the whole flax seeds pass thru your body untouched as your stomach can't break them down....may want to grind them first....or use the meal or oil....

jenscats5 said:
Couldn't remember if you were aware, but the whole flax seeds pass thru your body untouched as your stomach can't break them down....may want to grind them first....or use the meal or oil....

Oh, I know. I did that on purpose. I'm in the process of cleansing (TMI - I know). I started today. Thus the need for the whole seeds.

nycgirl said:
Oh, I know. I did that on purpose. I'm in the process of cleansing (TMI - I know). I started today. Thus the need for the whole seeds.

Ah! Sorry, forgot about that...... ;)

Woke up late. Will get to the gym this evening.

10:30am - 1/4 cup of oats w/ 1t of flax seeds and 4 egg whites; 1 multi, 1 Biotin, 1T-rex, 1 leverox; 1 calcium (Saving CB for workout).

Between the hours of 12:00 and 2:00 - ate 2 sushi rolls (8 pieces each) - 1 Spicy Tuna and 1 Salmon. 4 R-ALA (For the AF Store - Glucorell!!! :heart: )

4:00pm - 1T-rex; 1 Leverox; 1 quart of water.

Last edited:
Top Bottom