Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nutritional value of sweet potatoes

rudyhunter

I'm just trying to learn more about the nutritional value of sweet potatoes seems like there are different numbers depending on what side I go to online. I've seen ranges of 150 calories up to 250 calories. And the carbs are also completely different depending on where I look. Just want to make sure I get my macros in line

Depends what kind of sweet potatoes or Yam you using, mainly around 200 calories for average sweet potato what I saw

I'm just trying to learn more about the nutritional value of sweet potatoes seems like there are different numbers depending on what side I go to online. I've seen ranges of 150 calories up to 250 calories. And the carbs are also completely different depending on where I look. Just want to make sure I get my macros in line

bro i just planted a bunch at my ranch. they will be harvested in the fall

It is a good food choice and honestly will be different sizes each time. It really makes no difference man. Just eat good food. Tracking that close is going to drive you insane.

Top Bottom