x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Nutrition for maximizing muscle gains

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Nutrition for maximizing muscle gains within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: New article by the folks at Myolean Fitness on nutrition for building muscle: https://myoleanfitness.com/how-to-bu...t-2-nutrition/ Cliffs: 1. Eat in a surplus of 200-300 calories per day 2. Set protein intake at around 1 gram per lb of LBM and split daily intake into 3-5 protein feedings of equal size, distributed evenly throughout the day 3. Eat around 30% of total calories from fat, the rest being primarily carbs 4. Get the majority of your calories from a variety of

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Nutrition for maximizing muscle gains

New article by the folks at Myolean Fitness on nutrition for building muscle:

https://myoleanfitness.com/how-to-bu...t-2-nutrition/

Cliffs:
    1. Eat in a surplus of 200-300 calories per day
    2. Set protein intake at around 1 gram per lb of LBM and split daily intake into 3-5 protein feedings of equal size, distributed evenly throughout the day
    3. Eat around 30% of total calories from fat, the rest being primarily carbs
    4. Get the majority of your calories from a variety of minimally-processed, micronutrient-dense foods and drink enough fluids so that you have five clear urinations per day

All Natural

Re: Nutrition for maximizing muscle gains

OK, something's wrong with the link above. This one works: https://goo.gl/5gXWP0

Good article. I agree with the basic principles of the article.

I personally like to take a slightly different approach to nutrition. As a prep coach, I am well known for being an advocate of carb cycling. Especially in an offseason sense, it will help prevent fat gain while eating in a calorie surplus.

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/s...vor-44776.html

All Natural

Is your approach kind of like Hatfield's zig zag approach?

I am not sure who Hatfield is.

I developed the dietary approach through trial and error and from the mentorship of Shelby Starnes and Justin Harris.

All Natural

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredrick_Hatfield