Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nutri system

Evolve63

Okay so for years now I'm having a hard time sticking to my diet and cutting my body fat to where I want it. My body fat sits at about 20% right now at about 270 lb and I'm 6'4. I'd like to get down to around 2:30 more importantly get my body fat percentage down below 12%. About 15 years ago I did nutrisystem and this is when I wasn't bodybuilding and I seem to cut weight pretty fast. I'm going to be doing 500 test e during my diet and still lifting 4 days a week consistent. My question is do you think that nutri system would be a good way to cut weight and supplement in some more protein keep my calorie around 2000. I am 47 years old if I forgot to say that. I just thought this might help me because I'm really struggling with controlling my exact calories. I'm not a cook I won't cook at home and that's where I struggle. Please let me know if you think this is a good idea or a bad idea

Running test at your current body fat is a bad idea. Try something like cardarine from esarms.com and start tracking everything you eat with something like myfitnesspal

nutrisystem is not a healthy diet. it is just a bunch of packaged foods.. people lose weight on it initially because they aren't eating the usual shit they eat, but over time eating that crap will backfire

stick to a whole food diet. 2 meals a day in a window. if humans were eating it 1M years ago from nature then eat it. also learn to prep your food with proper oils. coconut oil is what i recommend. if you cook your food in bad oils you defeat the purpose

Top Bottom