Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NSAIDs

LennyJoseph

[FONT=&quot]hey guys, need a little help. i was wondering if any of you used any,nsaids,on a regular or irregular basis??

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]all of the research i have done has pointed to the fact that they stop anabolism cold,and should not be taken for that reason alone,but for many others. however,like right now, my neck and traps are killing me. they hurt bad enough that it has given me a pretty awful headache,but i have refrained from taking any ibuprofin or naproxin sodium(advil and aleve) i was wondering if anyone else had run into this problem???

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]i do use some liniments that really help but am out right now.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

when you workout your body spits out inflammation to repair what you fucked up

throwing drugs to stop that is the dumbest thing you could do and you are only hurting yourself

if you are in crippling pain after a workout where you need to use this shit then you need to re-examine your workouts in the first place because you are training through injuries which isn't smart. from your post complaining about neck and shoulder pain, you need to just take a few weeks off the gym PERIOD. it sounds like you have pinched nerves and disc issues going on. you keep hammering away and you will end up with a herniation

Top Bottom