Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nothing works for fat loss

Miloy

I have tried everything to lose fat and every diet out there and I cannot seem to lose fat. I need your help. Does anyone on here have some tips for me? I currently weigh 260 pounds. For my height I should be at closer to 200.
12 years ago I weighed 210 pounds but haven’t had much luck since

I have tried everything to lose fat and every diet out there and I cannot seem to lose fat. I need your help. Does anyone on here have some tips for me? I currently weigh 260 pounds. For my height I should be at closer to 200.
Cardio and more cardio.
Take in less than your putting out calorie wise and cut out fatty foods .
I lost 30 lbs mainly eating just eggs over a 4 month period .
Their one of the most nutritious foods there is .

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

drop your carbs and do cardio

50% protein/40% fat/10% carbs
do am cardio empty stomach 1 hour
train 1 hour per day
eat low carbs and high healthy fats you'll start dropping bodyfat

Pay attention to your diet, minimum carbs, more meats,veggies,good fat. Intermittent fasting is another useful tool, plus add CARDAZOL, NATURAL booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss

Let's start with this. It's not true. You KNOW I'm right.

diet's don't work is why
you have to clean up what you are putting in your body

bro you should learn fasting, that how i stay ripped year round

Top Bottom