Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not understanding dieting rules or formulas.

sniperguy0317

Need a little help, I really don't understand the whole BMR dieting formulas and the process for maintain calories, bulking calories and cutting. All I know is to increase workouts with weights and cardio. My stats are 69 inches, 198 pounds, and sitting around 20% bf using the military taping standards. My caloric intake is between 1800-2200 calories. I workout 5 days a week with body weight exercises, crossfit, and strength training. I want to get around 185 using a good diet foundation. My supplements include ON multi, 5 star whey protein, and am considering using Clen/T3 stack to assist in my drop. Please all replies will be great, and will be applied. Still on active duty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harris Benedict Equation

1. Click on BMR calculator and use calculator
2. Multiply BMR using this table

Harris Benedict Formula
To determine your total daily calorie needs, multiply your BMR by the appropriate activity factor, as follows:

If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

3. This gives you roughly the amount of calories to maintain your weight. Add 500 cals to bulk and minus 500 to cut. Make final adjustments as needed by using measurements, scales and the mirror

Forget the clen and t3. Stick to clean foods and you will be good to go.

Top Bottom