Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not hungry

CheckFire

Good Bro
My issue is I'm rarely hungry. Age 50 (February), 5'9, 205 lbs. experienced weightlifter with decent muscle mass, which accounts for my being "overweight".
Problem is I'm rarely hungry and have to force myself to eat. I'm on TRT at Rx dose of 100 mg t cyp week. 2 weeks ago I started deca and dbols at moderate dose. But I need to eat more. Any supps out there that can help improve appetite? Do B vits. help with this. Thx.

Do you do any cardio? Cardio works wonders for ramping up metabolism and increasing appetite for me

Not like I should. Typically do 30 minutes of level 3 treadmill walking 3 times a week. Total hip replacement kinda limits options. But I'll take your advice and try to ramp it up. As soon as it warms up I can hit the neighborhood pool.

Not sure about the hip but a rowing machine is damn hard and not nearly as tough on the body as a treadmill. Upright rowing machines are probably even easier on the hips (like a skierg, if your gym has one).

Like others, I wish I had your problem. I love to eat and its easy for me to eat 6k+ calories per day. Maybe the trick for you is to eat higher calorie food so you don't have to eat as much volume. Nut butters, mayo, weight gainers (or homemade ones waxy maize/whey/casein), cheese, etc.

Assuming you aren't into ganja as that helps with the hunger immensely B)

b-12 injections can help. cardio and, in particular, high-intensity interval training type cardio or boxing always gets me hungry

Top Bottom