Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not going anywhere after losing 10 kilos

Gelzdeis

Hi bros, so I was 110 kilos about a month ago, I started training and dieting and lost 10 kilos, but after losing those 10 I just can't get lower than 100, why am I doing wrong? I'm following the same diet and exercise since day one, it's kind frustrating me this situation, thank you.

you need to drop your calories even lower. you need to completely change the way you approach food! just eating less of the garbage you were eating will only get you so far

check out my ebook in my signature, it will teach you how to approach food from now on.

Simple solution.....you need to eat less and/or move more. You have to make adjustments as you lean down. You cant just keep doing the same thing and expect the results to continue.

My advice for you is to calculate your daily energy expenditure. If you google TDEE calculator, you should be able to find quite a few links.

Then download a nutrition application like myfitnesspal. Log/record everything you eat each day and make sure you are under the TDEE calorie number each day.

Top Bottom