Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Non-stop appetite help

kADTASTE

I'm usually really good with what I put in my body so my diet is usually great. But lately I've been eating a lot of junk and it seems the snowball and I get to the point where it becomes an addiction to food
then I'll stop and reboot everything all over again. Any tips on preventing cheating

stop eating junk food for 3 weeks and you will notice you no longer crave it

this is why i am against 'cheat days' and 'cheat meals'. you will never get rid of the addiction

people like that don't grasp that thsoe of us who know what good food is don't crave that garbage because we eat delicious AND healthy food. that is the biggest bullshit food companies want you to believe, that only bad food tastes good.

i'm actually addicted to healthy food

i do agree with steve here it's because you have a food addiction
if you crave junk make a healthy snack and enjoy it dont eat junk

whenever you're hungry drink psyllium husk

I'm usually really good with what I put in my body so my diet is usually great. But lately I've been eating a lot of junk and it seems the snowball and I get to the point where it becomes an addiction to food
then I'll stop and reboot everything all over again. Any tips on preventing cheating

Get some treatment

I would either do a 24-48 hour fast as a "reset" or try a caffeine/ephedrine stack to crush appetite for a few weeks. Just don't dose too high or take too close to bed.

Top Bottom