Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Willow Bark in ECA !! Read

mojokid

I was looking through some articles on the internet relating to adrenal overloading and hypothyroidism and I came across an article that mentioned the combining of Ephedra, Caffeine and Aspirin ( the standard ECA stack ) to 'stimulate' BAT ( Brown Adipose Tissue )

The paper talked about how it's necessary to stimulate BAT to burn 'excess' calories rather than reducing caloric intake because of the reduced functioning of BAT ( which is to burn off excess calories )

This is a small excerpt from that article :

There are a couple of important concerns here. One, it is important to know that y-j.L low bark cannot be substituted for aspirin. Unfortunately, despite several similarities in the action of salicin found in willow bark and aspirin derived from salicin, the two substances do not affect B.A.T.T, activity in like manner. Two, the E:C:A ratio is extremely important. Even small deviation from the ideal ratio can render the combing lion ineffective.

So it's saying that willow bark is ineffective as an aspirin substitute in any ECA stack. I notice that a lot of ECA stacks use Willow Bark include Xenadrine

Does anyone notice any higher fat burning and thermogenic effect when using pure aspirin as opposed to willow bark ?

I notice more of a difference. I have been using an aspirin with my Xenadrine / Hydroxycut for 2 years now. A bottle of 300 generic aspirin costs 3 bux at wal-mart.

Pretty easy to pop one of these with my dosage of Xenadrine.

Im wondering about the "exact ratio of ECA" tho. I have no clue how to figure out how much of each I should be taking.

So for the time being Im taking 2 xenadrine and 1 aspirin.

Mr.Evil said:
Im wondering about the "exact ratio of ECA" tho. I have no clue how to figure out how much of each I should be taking.

ECA, as far as I know, is 20mg Ephedrine 200mg Caffiene and 81mg aspirin. I take 25mg E and 200Mg C pre workout.

Hard to say if it's definative at all. But I've noticed that the leanest I've been is while I was taking Hydroxycut (w/ w.w. bark) as opposed to Ripped Fuel (no w.w. bark)

Is any of this relevant/true?? I know NeedTo is all about the willow bark, and this doesnt seem definitive... any newer opinions? I just got some ephedrine in and I want to go grab some caffeine and WW today, but I need to know the ratio/dosing and stuff...

back in the day I used Xenidrine w/ ephedra and it worked awesome. I still use products with ephedra and white willow and they work great. Not sure what to say, other then I think it did work

Stimulating brown fat is something I only just heard of when it comes to using ECA. I used to be jacked way the hell up on the old hydroxycut before that hooker filed all of her lawsuits. I just thought it was raw stimulant weight loss, like crystal meth or something. Ephedrine/ephedra and caffeine alone can yield positive results over time, for sure, but the study you're talking about notes that even more results can be had by using true asprin to stimulate brown fat. I'm gonna put this in my bag of tricks, definitely.

back in the day I used Xenidrine w/ ephedra and it worked awesome. I still use products with ephedra and white willow and they work great. Not sure what to say, other then I think it did work

Exactly... There was no "human study" done on this just some bro'ology spread around. SOme one sounds half way smart when they talk about a subject and they get a bunch of people to follow it..

Look at it like this. Every major brand of fat burner out there that worked when we had the huge ephedrine/ehpedra rush on the market has white willow bark in them and every single one of them worked perfectly fine. In fact some would say they were some of the best supplements ever..

So who ever wrote the above bull crap hasn't a clue what they are talking about. It just sounds smart that is all lmao.
I have seen a whole lot of things sound smart and even look smart on paper but in real practice they fall short of the mark.

In real practice white willow bark has won this debate a billion times over and no matter how much you argue or how smart you sound doing it you can not refute real world results. These are facts you can not ignore. :qt:

Top Bottom