x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

no weight loss after 6 months eating in a deficit

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about no weight loss after 6 months eating in a deficit within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I have been tracking what I eat religiously with an app and am doing a 500 calorie deficit. Here is what happened. I started out 250 pounds, started doing a 500 calorie deficit and was losing weight. I got down 238 pounds after 1 month. Kept eating in a deficit 500 calories per day or less. After 6 months I now weigh 255 pounds. So how the heck did I gain weight after 6 months eating in a deficit? Lol

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

no weight loss after 6 months eating in a deficit

I have been tracking what I eat religiously with an app and am doing a 500 calorie deficit. Here is what happened. I started out 250 pounds, started doing a 500 calorie deficit and was losing weight. I got down 238 pounds after 1 month. Kept eating in a deficit 500 calories per day or less. After 6 months I now weigh 255 pounds. So how the heck did I gain weight after 6 months eating in a deficit? Lol

Re: no weight loss after 6 months eating in a deficit

Did your workouts or food quality change? Try a 2-3 week juice cleanse it will jumpstart weight loss and train your mind/body that itís ok to eat way under. Especially trying to lose weight

Quote Quote posted by BioActive View Post
    I have been tracking what I eat religiously with an app and am doing a 500 calorie deficit. Here is what happened. I started out 250 pounds, started doing a 500 calorie deficit and was losing weight. I got down 238 pounds after 1 month. Kept eating in a deficit 500 calories per day or less. After 6 months I now weigh 255 pounds. So how the heck did I gain weight after 6 months eating in a deficit? Lol
    You need to boost your calories for 1 week to refeed and redo your diet where you do fasting for 16 hours and 8 hours eat, you'll get your metabolic rate rev up fast.

very simple

calories in/ calories out MATTERS.

however types of calories MATTERS more than number of calories

also guess what? calories out changes everyday. you cannot just say "i want to be in a 500 calorie deficit" and magically lose weight cause your body will adjust and burn 500 calories less lol

so really what you are describing is what is SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. you will never lose weight long term counting calories and eating in a deficit. in fact studies show that you will actuall gain more weight doing this because when you up your calories back you will be eating in a surplus ! why does this happen? SURVIVAL. how do you think humans survived natural disasters and famines? we would go days, weeks, months with little or no food, if we kept burning calories at the same rate we would be skeletons after a couple weeks. but no, we survived just fine. in fact you can go a LONG FUCKING TIME without food, but no water, sleep, or being too cold/hot can kill you within days or even minutes.

you want to lose weight LONG TERM? fasting does not fuck with your metabolism like this. also focus on TYPES OF CALORIES, not NUMBER. until you figure this out you will never succeed.

hope this makes sense, if not then i'm not sure how else to dumb it down for people.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

bro read what steve wrote above, that is the truth. I don't count calories or eat in deficit ever. I used to be fat until i learned how to eat right. Steve makes sense but you gotta be logical, food companies try and trick you into counting calories it true. that how they sell their crap to people

Because, and this is a guess, you only ever at 500kcals less than the starting intake. You never adjusted it once you had a weight loss.

Steveís got this covered

There is a lot going on with your body and as you lose weight your metabolism also adjusts.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Because you weren't really in a defecit. You may have thought you were but apparantly your maintenance calories are lower than you think it is
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

your body adjusts