Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no carbs at all in the end of a cutting cycle:how many of you do this?

mike1107

I'm on week 7 of my cutting cycle,still have 3 weeks to run and I began this technical at the beginnig of the week...
it seems to be a good idea for those like me who have a slow metabolism...of course it's very important to re-load the carbs and I do it on my not training day (saturday and sunday):from saturday 8 pm to sunday 8 pm I eat all I want (a lot of carbs,free sugar....but I stay clean in my diet).
how many of you did or are doin it ???
what did you think about it ??
I still have 3 weeks to run like this so any last minute advices would be cool,I still have 3-4% fat to drop...

the problem is that I still have one day of no carbs to run and my muscles look very very flat and I have no energy,and if you don't do a reload carbs day your metabolism will get slow and you won't burn fat anymore,that's why it's important to do it...but this is my opinion...

I remember I was doing a no carb diet for 14 days once-not good. I lost a lot of energy and I lost fat yes but I burned a lot of muscle too. I remember losing strength in the gym in all of the lifts I had dropped of reps with the same weight 2 weeks before. I also hadnt trained in the 5 days before that because the no-carb thing killed my energy levels.

So yes a carb up is needed in my view. At least hit like 80-100 grams of carbs after strenous training.

ive done this diet for 10 weeks yes rips you up , drops fluid , makes you strong as a ox ,changes your skin complection if you eat alot of red meat , if you feel tired put down more good fats , it also raised my clestrol up to 10 , looked good from the out side not the inside ......................... high protein , moderate carbs , low fat is the way to go and stay level..........................

good luck

Soemtimes i wonder if carbup days is just an excuse to take a break and have a bigmac. I havent' seen any scientific evidence that says that the body needs a twinkie every 6 days.

-You need a 'carb-up' each week to raise 'leptin' levels. Also, 'carb-up's do not consist of 'Big Mac's' or 'Twinkies' as some of you have suggested. You’re describing what sounds like a ‘cheat-day/meals’ to me; not to be confused with a ‘carb-up’.

what kinda carbs are to talking about...if its vegies..then I think that you will fail on your diet without them. Refined and over processed carbs arent necessary...dieting or not.

Top Bottom