Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no carb or moderate carb to keep muscle?

sicklydiesel

I have recently tried a moderate carb- low fat- high pro - diet and combined with cardio i lost a nice amount of fat, i am now on a low carb -mod fat-high protein diet, im scared im gonna lose muscle....which diet do you think keeps the most the muscle 1.) mod carbs,low fat, high pro or 2.) no cabrs, mod-high fat, high protein?????

moderate carbs, high protein, low fat will help you keep the most possible muscle when trying to drop fat in that manner, but you will still burn muscle dieting that way even if you are on gear...

I'm cutting right now, on cycle, and I'm eating about 150-200 carbs a day.

YUM

yea yum..your right....i was doin fine with my mod carb diet, i dont know why i switched to no carb, im taking some good gear which is keeping me big, but i dont want to sacrifice my hard earned gains...im on testex cyp at 500mg, deca at 300mg, eq 2 400mg.

If you are on gear, go with yums advice......I have tried both ways, and cutting all carbs made me flat and unable to workout.
But, I believe that the no carb theory has its space while not on gear.....read bodyopus by Dan Duchaine for more info, he covers everything.

Yum speaks the truth...
Witout at least 150-200 grams of carbs, I find that my workouts really begin to suffer. What's the point of supposedly being able to burn more fat when you don't have the energy to work hard enough to burn it. Carbs get a bad rap. I love em....they keep you liftin hard...

Willyumyum moderate carbs, high protein, low fat will help you keep the most possible muscle when trying to drop fat in that manner, but you will still burn muscle dieting that way even if you are on gear...

This man speaks the truth. You can get ripped to shreads with this approach as well.

Willyumyum said:
moderate carbs, high protein, low fat will help you keep the most possible muscle when trying to drop fat in that manner, but you will still burn muscle dieting that way even if you are on gear...

I'm cutting right now, on cycle, and I'm eating about 150-200 carbs a day.

YUM

Yep. But you will look bigger when you shed the excess fat.

Nautica

Yep. But you will look bigger when you shed the excess fat.

I'm 25 pounds lighter than I was jan 1st and I have alot of people tell me that I'm really starting to looking huge, currently I only weigh 180.

liftsiron said:

I'm 25 pounds lighter than I was jan 1st and I have alot of people tell me that I'm really starting to looking huge, currently I only weigh 180.

Yup, the biggest I've ever looked was when I was 190 (5'8). I'm currently 210lbs at the beginning of a T-3/Clen/Ritalin cycle.

I'm ating a 30/50/20 diet, and I'm loving it.

Yup, the biggest I've ever looked was when I was 190 (5'8). I'm currently 210lbs at the beginning of a T-3/Clen/Ritalin cycle.

I'm a towering 5'7" my self, my diet is close to yours 30 carbs 60 protein around 10 fats. I'm cutting for two april shows for the first ever without any eca, clen, t-3, and I've never used dnp. I've never retained as much muscle as I have right now, five weeks out from first show. I will be as ripped as ever also.

Top Bottom