Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no BS bodybuilding?

Nevets121059

I remember these guys on facebook who I used to be into, they seem to have disappeared but they were called “No BS bodybuilding” and they said that you can eat ice cream, cake, cookies and anything you want as long as it fits your macros and that calories are calories. The thing is none of them looked like they lifted, just skinny nerds. What happened to them and does their theory still hold water?

No bs bodybuilding didnt work out because you cant eat ice cream and be a bodybuilder simple as that

all the IIFYM guys of that era are long gone cause they realized how it does not work

when you eat things like that you slow down your own metaoblism, throw off your hormones like insulin and put your body into fat storage mode

those guys got away with eating crap cause they were skinny nerds as you said. however being skinny means nothing, they were in the process blocking their bodies from growing muscle and also ruining your gut health. i can find you skinny metheads under the overpass who do nothing but eat fast food and drink beer who are lean too. they also look about 20 years older than they are and have very short lifespans

the people who live the longest and healthiest lives in this world all have an incredible diet

I remember these guys on facebook who I used to be into, they seem to have disappeared but they were called “No BS bodybuilding” and they said that you can eat ice cream, cake, cookies and anything you want as long as it fits your macros and that calories are calories. The thing is none of them looked like they lifted, just skinny nerds. What happened to them and does their theory still hold water?

Obviously they failed. It never held water

Not only is it not effective for bodybuilding but think of how unhealthy those foods are and what they will do to your organs.

Top Bottom